How to Use Club Tracker to Track Your Shots
How do I use club tracker to track my shots?
You can learn how to use the Club Tracker with just a few short steps:
- When standing at your ball, tap the icon shaped like a club located in the bottom left hand of your screen to load the Club Tracker
- Select the club you are using
- Turn off your screen and put your device in your pocket, and hit the ball
- Turn on the screen as you are walking up to your ball. This helps give the app a little time to lock in your exact location.
- Touch the button in the bottom left corner "END SHOT" to end your shot.
So: Bottom left corner —> Club —> (put in your pocket and hit ball); walk to ball —-> Finish —> (Start new shot if you’d like and repeat)
* updated January 27, 2022