How to Use Club Tracker to Track Your Shots
How do I use club tracker to track my shots?
You can learn how to use the Club Tracker with just a few short steps:
- When standing at your ball, tap the icon shaped like a club located in the bottom left hand of your screen to load the Club Tracker. If you are using an Apple Watch the Track shot option is located at the bottom of the main screen. If you are using a WearOs watch, tap the dashes at the bottom of the main screen.
- Select the club you are using
- Turn off your screen and put your phone in your pocket, and hit the ball. If you are using a watch you simply need to hit your ball.
- Turn on the screen as you are walking up to your ball. This helps give the app a little time to lock in your exact location.
- Touch the button in the bottom left corner "END SHOT" to end your shot.
So: Bottom left corner —> Club —> (put in your pocket and hit ball); walk to ball —-> Finish —> (Start new shot if you’d like and repeat)
* updated January 27, 2022