Can I Add a Course that is Not 9 or 18 Holes?
Can I add a course that is not a 9 or 18 hole course?
- Unfortunately, our system can only accommodate traditional 9 or 18 hole courses at this time.
- We can still add your course but will need to plot 9 or 18 holes, even if they do not exist for your actual course.
- For example, if you have a 12 hole course, we will need to map it out in SwingU as 18 holes. You could plot the holes a couple different ways:
- Plot holes 1-12 as they are actually located on the course. Then holes 13-18 will need to be randomly plotted somewhere near the course just so the system will accept it.
- Or you can map holes 1-6 a second time as holes 13-18.
- If you have any questions about mapping a non-traditional course, please feel free to email our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
December 17, 2019