How to Turn off the Scorecard and Just Use the Rangefinder
How to turn off the scorecard and just use the rangefinder
You can disable the digital scorecard by following the steps below:
- Find the course that you would like to play
- The "Scorecard Settings" page will open, scroll to the bottom and click "DISABLE SCORECARD"
- The scorecard has been disabled and the "Round View" screen will open and you can start playing your round
If your round is already in progress:
- Click the "SCORE" button at the bottom of the screen
- Click "SCORE SETTINGS"
- The "Scorecard Settings" page will open, scroll to the bottom and click "DISABLE SCORECARD
- A message will open asking "Turn the scorecard off for this round?" and select "YES"
Now, on your round, you will only use the rangefinder. The scorecard will no longer appear after each hole.
* updated September 1, 2017