How to Set Up a Skins Betting Game
What is and how to set up a skins betting game?
What is a skins betting game?
Skins is a fun game to play with 2 or more people.
Each hole is a "skin" which is assigned a value.
At the end of each hole, the lowest score wins the skin. If two players are tied. the skin value is pushed up to the next hole.
Skins is usually played with 2 players. But, if 3 or 4 are playing, the skins will stack up and be worth more to the lucky player who does best against the other players!
How to set up a skins betting game:
- Select a course to play
- Add the other players to the game
- Before you start the round, scroll to the "Game Settings" section and click the drop down arrow under "SCORECARD TYPE"
- In the section labeled "Basic," click "SKINS"
- The "Skin Wager" screen will pull up, click the wager that you are playing for
- If you want to edit the wager you just selected, scroll to "Let's Make it Interesting" and click on "WAGER." You can re-select the wager if need be
- Click "START ROUND"
* updated September 1, 2017