How to Add a Scorecard Manually
Can I add a scorecard manually?
It's a great idea to add old rounds of golf to SwingU! You'll be able to get all the same stats as for rounds you play using the app.
The best way to add a Round/Scorecard to your SwingU account is to use the app on the course. But if you want to enter an old scorecard, or if you forgot your phone at home, you can add a scorecard manually from the website and directly from the app.
To add a new round using the website:
- Log into your account at www.swingu.com
- From the menu bar at the top, hover over your name and click on "Rounds"
- On the upper right side, click the button that says "+ Add Rounds"
- Search for the course for the round that you want to add and click Select.
- Enter your handicap for the round and select the appropriate tee, then click "Add Round"
- Enter all of the round details that you wish to enter for scoring.
- Once all the round data has been entered, click "SAVE" at the top of the scorecard
To add a new round using the app:
You can also add a new round of golf using the app, even if you're not currently on the course. Just start a round of golf as normal, when you're done, click the "END ROUND" button, and your information will save.
FYI: If you add a round this way, you can't change the date. You can come back to the website later and edit the round to correct the date.
* updated October 9, 2018