How to Delete All Rounds and Start Fresh
How do I delete all of my rounds and start off fresh?
Rounds can be deleted either on the app or online
To delete your rounds in the app, follow the instructions:
- Log into the app
- Select the "Performance" tab on Android or the "Stats" tab on iOS
- All your saved rounds will populate, select the round that you want to delete on the scorecard page click the 3 dots in the upper corner and click "DELETE"
- A message box will open asking "Are you sure you want to delete this round?" and click "YES"
To delete your rounds online, follow the instructions:
- Log on at www.swingu.com
- From the menu bar at the top, click on your name
- From the drop down menu, click on "MY ROUNDS"
- Select the round that you want to delete and click the red "DELETE" button
- A dialogue box will open asking "Are you sure you want to delete this round? This action is permanent." Click "OK"
- Rounds can only be deleted one at a time as there is not an option to do a mass delete. The process is easiest on the web platform as you do not need to go into each scorecard to delete them.
- Once a round has been deleted it cannot be recovered, so please be careful when deleting a round.
* updated January 10, 2020